Regan is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who specializes in work with individuals, children and families. Regan’s clinical areas of special interest include issues related to emotional, physical, and sexual abuse, adoptions, infant mental health, depression and anxiety disorders, parenting issues, and conflict resolution. As a Certified Daring Way Facilitator , Regan is trained in The Daring Way™, the various curriculums based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. She is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors, EMDRIA certifiedEMDR therapist, a Certified Adoption Counselor, as well as a Harris Trained Infant Mental Health Therapist.
Mental Health Services are available for treatment of:
• Counseling addressing Mood and Anxiety Disorders
• Counseling addressing Self-esteem Issues
• Counseling directed at Anger Issues
• Counseling dealing with ADHD
• Counseling regarding Concerns Related to Adoption
• Counseling dealing with sexual abuse
• Grief, Stress and Trauma Counseling
• Problems in School Setting
• Communication Disorders
• Children's Behavioral Problems
• Infant Mental Health Counseling
At the office of Regan Hager Licensed Mental Health Counselor you will find a comfortable, peaceful environment which serves as a safe place to discuss difficult issues. Our professional and courteous staff is more than willing to assist you. As a mental health Therapist, Regan strives to consistently provide compassionate, non-judgmental individual and family therapy. Regan wants you to feel that you are not alone in your challenges and you don't have to carry your burden by yourself. You deserve all the good that life has to offer, and you don't have to achieve it alone. Regan Hager Licensed Mental Health Counselor would love to assist you in turning off your inner autopilot and help you to reclaim your life.